TERMS OF SERVICE
Please note, the following are Zero Latency's standard terms of service, however may be different at the venue you are making a booking with. Please review the venue's terms of service at the point of booking.
Refunds & Returns
We do not issue refunds for cancellations, a change of mind or gift vouchers.
Please contact your venue if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
A refund fee may apply.
You have up to two weeks before a booking date to cancel or re-schedule your booking. We do not accept last minute cancellations.
If you have any issues with your booking leading up to your session, please contact your venue during their hours of operation.
Bookings can only be cancelled at the discretion of Zero Latency PTY LTD. Cancelled tickets will be credited to the purchaser's Zero Latency account.
Sessions are booked back-to-back so you must arrive on time. We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes early to get a head start on the check-in, safety briefing, and suit-up process.
Split Team – When you haven’t booked the whole session
If you are part of a split team, we will start the safety briefing on time for all those in attendance. Due to strict time constraints, if the Game Master has started the suit-up process by the time you arrive for your session, we cannot allow you to join.
Whole Team – When all players in the session are your friends
If one of the members of your group is late, you have two options:
- You can start the game without them but if they do not arrive before you start the game, they cannot join
- You can wait for them to arrive but your in-game play will be cut short
If you arrive late you will not receive a credit or refund
Please review the safety policy for your venue, this will be in their terms and conditions that you must accept when booking.
Children are not to be left unattended in the waiting area as Zero Latency staff members are not responsible for the safety or care of children.
If there is no one to supervise your child you will be unable to enter the game. You will not receive a credit or refund.
- Gift Voucher validity is set by the venue location that sells them, confirmed via email after purchase and cannot be extended beyond that date.
- Gift Vouchers are to be treated as cash and cannot be refunded, replaced if lost, stolen, previously printed and used or damaged.
- Gift Vouchers are released to the purchaser or recipient via email but they can be printed, reprinted or emailed as required.
- Gift Voucher codes are unique, can be used repeatedly and transferred to another customer for use until the value has been redeemed.
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed at the venue location it has been purchased for, and cannot be transferred to a different venue location.
- Gift Vouchers must be redeemed online at www.zerolatencyvr.com.
- Any outstanding balance will be retained on the same Gift Voucher code which can be used until the value has been redeemed.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, sold or used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers can be used for standard session/s ticket/s.
These terms and conditions apply to promotions where you must redeem a promotional code to obtain the promotional offer:
- To apply the promotion code, you must enter it prior to completing the order.
- The promotion code cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- The promotion code is valid for a limited time only and cannot be extended past its expiry date.
- Promotion codes are valid for online bookings only.
- Each promotion code can be used only once, unless otherwise specified.
- Each promotion code applies only to qualifying package bookings if specified in the offer.
- The promotion is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer.
- The promotion code is not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- If you cancel a booking purchased using a promotion code and are eligible for a refund, we will subtract the value of the promotion code from your returned store credit.
- Promotion codes may not be combined with other offers.
- The validity of the promotion code can be changed by Zero Latency at any time, without warning.
- If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotion code discount will not apply.