Whether you’re in reality or virtual reality, we’ve made some changes to ensure our venues are a safe and hygienic environment for everyone.
We’ve installed floor markers spaced 1.5 metres apart in key areas of the venue, and we’ve adjusted the safety alarms in our games to keep players 1.5 metres apart throughout your experience.
Reduced Booking Capacity
Each booking is now capped at 6 players to ensure there’s plenty of room for everyone to enjoy our mind-blowing worlds. We’ve also adjusted our booking schedule to minimise contact between groups of players, and to allow extra time for our team to clean and disinfect the venue.
After each booking we sanitise and disinfect all VR equipment, including backpacks, VR headsets, earphones, microphones and controllers. We also regularly disinfect surfaces in all customer areas such as the lobby and washrooms, and keep plenty of stock on hand of all cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment.
Our Game Masters have completed additional training in hygiene practices including temperature checks, sanitation processes, and using personal protective equipment. Please ensure that you follow their instructions, as their priority is to keep you safe while you are enjoying your experience.
What You Can Do
We ask that you do not play if:
- You have travelled overseas in the past 14 days;
- You have had close contact with someone at risk or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
- Are feeling unwell and have flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath.
Our team can assist with rescheduling your booking if you or a player in your group is feeling unwell. Visit our locations page to view ways you can contact your venue.
We also ask that players practice the following guidelines while visiting our venues:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and hot running water;
- Sanitise hands before and after your experience;
- Practice good cough and sneeze hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue;
- Practice social distancing and observe player proximity alarms inside the game;
- Listen to directions from your Game Master to ensure you remain safe during your experience; and
- Aim to arrive at your booking time to minimise contact with other player groups.
If you would like more information or have any enquiries, please contact your local Zero Latency VR venue.
Ready for VR?